2015 Kubota GR2120
Sale: Save $105.00 now until 1/31/2019
The Tractor Center
Very clean unit. Well maintained. Local trade in!
Innovative technology. Advanced engineering. Plus the revolutionary "Glide Steer." For professional results with tight turning radius and all wheel traction, no wonder the Kubota GR Series is unrivaled.
- Cruise Control - To engage, simply depress the pedal, then set the speed by pulling the speed-set knob.
- Cup Holder - Quench your thirst while you're on the job. Conveniently located to the left of the operator, the handy cup holder is capable of handling cans, cups, mugs, and bottles of various shapes and sizes.
- Enhanced Durability - Starting with a 5/16-inch U-frame platform, every component from the ground up has been designed to provide significant durability for years of service. Hydraulic PTO and shaft drives are only a few farm tractor features that distinguish the GR from its competition.
- Height Adjustment Dial - A simple turn of the height adjustment dial allows the operator to easily and quickly adjust the mower cut height from 1" to 4", in 1/4" increments.
- Hydraulic Mower Lift Lever - Ergonomically positioned to the left of the operator, the hydraulic mower lift lever provides simple and almost effortless lift/lower operations of the mower deck.
- Hydrostatic Power Steering - Soft-touch power steering enhances maneuverability, reduces fatigue, and makes operating both the GR2020 and the GR2120 nearly effortless.
- Mower Deck - All GR mower decks are constructed of durable 10-gauge steel and designed with a 5-inch deep shell to assure professional and lasting results. And with an easy to reach cutting height adjustment dial and hydraulic mower deck lift your professional results just became easier to manage.
- New HST Transmission - Kubota's reputable HST transmission has been updated for the GR-20-Series. Easily controlled by a single foot pedal, the HST provides a smooth and comfortable ride.
- New, Comfortable High-Back Seat - The GR20-Series' high-back seat is coupled with suspension, an adjustable weight dial and a seat position lever, to provide the operator with maximum comfort.
- Open, Full-flat Operator Platform - Not only does the full-flat operator platform provide easy entry and exit, the "open" nature of the platform minimizes operator fatigue by offering plenty of legroom.
- Powerful Engine - Tapping Kubota's legendary heritage of quality engine design, the GR2120 is powered by a Kubota 21-horsepower, 3-cylinder diesel engine. The GR2020 has a 2-cylinder, high-performance gas engine. These engines generate a high torque rise that easily handles hours of heavy-duty mowing.
- Seat Position Adjustment Lever - Because no two operators are alike, the seat position adjustment lever enables the operator to select the ideal position to work more comfortably and productively.
- Shaft-drive PTO/Wet-type PTO Clutch - Conventional mowers utilize electric, belt-driven PTOs, but our mowers don't. Our shaft-drive mower deck and hydraulic PTO clutch deliver reliability with far less maintenance. No more belts and pulleys to maintain.
- Shaft-drive Transmission - Unlike a belt-drive transmission utilized in conventional mowers, our low-maintenance shaft-drive transmission provides reliable service, without the risk of belt slip.
- Weight Adjustment Dial - Standard-equipped on the GR20-Series, the weight adjustment dial allows the operator to customize the seat suspension, optimizing comfort and travel smoothness.
- Displacement: 47.5 cu. in. (778 cc)
- Engine: D782; 3 cylinders, diesel, water-cooled ; (Layout) Horizontal
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gal (18 L)
- Rated Horsepower: (Gross) 21.0 HP (15.6 kW)
- Drive: Shaft drive
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 0-6.2 mph (0-10.0 km/h) / 0-3.1 mph (0-5.0 km/h)
- Transmission: Hydrostatic
- Brake: Internal expanding brake
- Steering: Glide Steer, hydrostatic power steering
- Tires Front: 16 x 7.5-8
- Tires Rear: 23 x 10.50-12
- Blade: (Shut Off Brake) PTO clutch
- Diameter: (Min. Uncut) 35 in (889 mm)
- Ground Clearance: (Mower Deck) 5.5 in (140 mm)
- Overall Height: 50.8 in (1290 mm)
- Overall Length: 77.2 in (1960 mm)
- Overall Width: (w/Mower) 66.9 in (1700 mm)
- Speed: (Control) Single foot pedal
- Weight: (w/Mower) 970 lbs (440 kg)
- Wheelbase: 50.4 in (1280 mm)
- Deck: (Operator's) Flat
- Discharge: (Direction) Right side
- Mounting Method: (Mower) Parallel linkage
- Mower Cutting Height: 1.0-4.0 in (25-102 mm) ; (Adjustment) Dial gauge ; (Increments) 1/4 in
- Mower Cutting Width: 48 in (1219 mm) / 54 in (1372 mm)
- Mower Drive System: (Deck) Shaft drive
- Mower: (Lifting Device) Hydraulic
- Number of Blades: 3
- Seat Suspension: Mechanical suspension with weight adjustment
- Seat: (Adjustment) Slide
- Standard: Cruise Control; Fuel gauge; Hour meter; Easy checker; Mower OPC.; Travel OPC.
- Tread: (Front/Rear) 32.5 in (825 mm) / 31.5 in (800 mm)
Power Take-off (pto)
- Clutch PTO: Hydraulic wet multi discs
- Horse Power
- (Gross) 21.0 HP (15.6 kW)
- Engine Type
- D782; 3 cylinders, diesel, water-cooled ; (Layout) Horizontal
- 47.5 cu. in. (778 cc)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal (18 L)
- Deck Size
- (Operator's) Flat
- Discharge Type
- (Direction) Right side