2017 Kubota R530
The Tractor Center
Purchased new here. Local consignment, no bucket included.
- Articulation and Frame Oscillation: Our wheel loaders are most often operated in heavy terrain and we include the features for top performance. Articulation allows the rear tires to follow the same track path as the front tires for greater maneuverability and control of the loader. Rear frame oscillation is intentionally chosen over rear axle oscillation for superior workability in uneven ground conditions.
- Hybrid Link Design: The well balanced cylinder position of the Kubota Z link system combines the advantages of both Z link and parallel link systems. You get strong bucket force when excavating and grading, and a lift path almost parallel to the ground for superior reach and lifting.
- Multi-function Control Lever: You'll get more work done in less time with the R530's multifunction operating lever. All major loader functions—Speed Up/Down, Forward / Reverse, Neutral, and Differential Lock— are on a single lever that is easy to operate with just one hand. The 2-step Speed Up/Down buttons let you quickly change speeds and work at the optimum speed for the task at hand.
- Differential Lock: 100% On-Demand, Front and Rear Kubota's 4-wheel drive lets you outmuscle challenging terrain, such as mud, sand, and snow. When loose or soft terrain causes the wheels to lose grip, depress the conveniently located differential lock switch to restore traction.
- Hydraulic Quick Coupler: Quickly and conveniently exchange attachments to satisfy the needs of most any job. Choose between hydraulic skid steer style (shown) or hook and pin style couplers to speed you on your way. Control plumbing is standard on all models.
- ROPS / FOPS Certified Canopy / Cab: Forged and attached at the Kubota factory, both the Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS) and Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS) meet the applicable ISO, SAE and OSHA standards.
- Type of ROPS / FOPS: CANOPY / CAB
- Engine Model: V2607-CR-E4
- Emission certification: Tier4 Final
- Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm: 51.0 (38) / 2400
- Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm: 47.9 (35.7) / 2400
- Displacement cu.in. (cc): 160 (2615)
- Transmission Type: Hydrostatic transmission
- Overall length ft.in. (mm): 17 ft. 4 in. (5295)
- Overall height ft.in. (mm): Canopy: 8 ft. 1 in. (2455); Cab: 8 ft. 1 in. (2475)
- Overall width (w/o bucket) ft.in. (mm): 5 ft. 8 in. (1721)
- Ground clearance in. (mm): 12.8 in. (325)
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow gpm ( /min.): 14.2 (53.8)
- Auxiliary hydraulic pressure psi (Mpa): 2700 (18.6)
- Tire size: 365/70R18
- Travel speed Low / High mph (km/h): 2.9 (4.6) / 12.4 (20.0)
- Max. traction force lbs. (kN): 6540 (29.1)
- Front/Rear axle traction lock: Diff-lock (both axles)
- Articulation angle deg.: 40 (each direction)
- Angle of rear frame oscillation deg.: ±8
- Loader clearance circle ft.in. (mm): 25 ft. 4 in. (7720)
- Turning radius track circle ft.in. (mm): 11 ft. 1 in. (3385)
- Brakes Service: Enclosed wet disc
- Brakes Parking: Spring applied hydraulic released wet disc
- Tipping load (straight) with bucket lbs. (kg): 6041 (2740) / 6537 (2965)
- Tipping load (straight) with pallet forks lbs. (kg): 4674 (2120) / 5037 (2285)
- Tipping load (full turn) with bucket lbs. (kg): 5093 (2310) / 5534 (2510)
- Tipping load (full turn) with pallet forks lbs. (kg): 3968 (1800) / 4288 (1945)
- Rated operating capacity (SAE) with bucket lbs. (kg): 2546 (1155) / 2767 (1255)
- Rated operating capacity (SAE) with pallet forks lbs. (kg): 1984 (900) / 2144 (972)
- Standard bucket capacity yd3: 0.85
- Breakout force lbs. (kN): 7761 (34.5)
- Lifting capacity at ground level lbs. (kN): 5646 (25.1)
- Loader raise / lower time sec.: 6.3 / 4.0
- Fuel tank gal. (l): 18.5 (70)
- Hydraulic system gal. (l): 14.5 (55)
- Hydraulic reservoir gal. (l): 10.3 (39)
- Operating weight (Including operator weight @ 175lbs.) lbs. (kg): Canopy: 9303 (4220); Cab: 9799 (4445)
NOTES:The above dimensions are based on the machine with std. tires, skid steer type quick coupler, standard bucket and ROPS/FOPS canopy and cabin. The company reserves the right to change the above specifications without notice. This brochure is for descriptive purpose only. Please contact your local Kubota dealer for warranty infomation. For your safety, Kubota strongly recommends the use of a Rollover Protective structure (ROPS) and seat belt almost all applications.
- Engine Type
- V2607-CR-E4 Tier4 Final
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 51.0 hp (38 kW); Net: 47.9 hp (35.7 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2400 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.5 gal. (70 L)
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- Bucket: Canopy: 2546 lb. (1155 kg); Cab: 2767 lb. (1255 kg); Pallet Forks: Canopy: 1984 lb. (900 kg); Cab: 2144 lb. (972 kg)
- Bucket Capacity
- 0.85 yd.³
- Max Ground Speed
- 12.4 mph (20.0 km/h)
- Tire Size
- 17 ft. 4 in. (5295 mm)
- 5 ft. 8 in. (1721 mm)
- Canopy: 8 ft. 1 in. (2455 mm); Cab: 8 ft. 1 in. (2475 mm)
- Canopy: 9303 lb. (4220 kg); Cab: 9799 lb. (4445 kg)