2016 Kubota Z125S-54
The Tractor Center
Local Trade In, Low hours
Who says professional-grade is just for the pros? Luxury styling meets powerful performance in Kubota's Z125S Kommander – built to command lawns and capture attention.
- Engine Type: Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- Max. horsepower (Gross) HP: 25
- Total displacement cu.in. (cc): 44.2 (725)
- Starting system: Key switch
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall length in. (mm): 76.4 (1940)
- Overall width (w/ mower) in. (mm): 67.3 (1710)
- Overall width (w/o mower) in. (mm): 47.5 (1207)
- Overall height (w/ ROPS upright) in. (mm): 65 (1652)
- Wheel base in. (mm): 45.5 (1155)
- Tread Front in. (mm): 31.3 (796)
- Tread Rear in. (mm): 37.6 (954)
- Tire size Front: 11 × 4 – 5 pneumatic
- Tire size Rear: 22 × 10 – 14
- Weight (w/ mower) lb. (kg): 771 (350)
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear Commercial ZT3100
- Transmission system: 2-HST w/ Gear reduction
- Speed control: 2-hand lever
- Travel speed range Forward mph (km/h): 0–8.0 (0–12.9)
- Travel speed range Reverse mph (km/h): 0–4 (0–6.4)
- Brake type: Cog style parking lock / lever
- PTO Type: Belt drive
- Clutch type: Ogura GT1A Electric clutch
- PTO brake: Dry disc
- Model: RCK54P-127Z
- Mower lift system: Mechanical
- Mower deck type: Fabricated deck
- Deck depth in. (mm): 5.0 (127)
- Belt type: Single belt
- Deck steel thickness in. (mm): 0.13 (3.4)
- Anti-scalp roller: Rigid
- Cutting width of mower in.: 54
- Number of blades: 3 blades
- Cutting height: 1.5 in. - 4.5 in. in 1/4 in. increments
- Mower mounting system: Parallel linkage
- Blade tip speed (max.) FPM: 18100
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 4.3 (16)
- Battery: U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)
- Generator capacity Amp: 15
- Hour meter: Standard
- Fuel gauge: Sight window
Attachment & Option Kits
- Grass Catcher: Easily attached and detached without ever requiring the use of any tools, the optional 6 bushels (211 liters) grass catcher.
- Mulching Kit: Kommander ZG100 series can be fitted with deck baffles to contain clippings for optimal mulching performance.
- Mower Lift Assist Kit
- LED Headlights
- Seat Suspension Kit
- Powerful Engines: Power defines the Kommander's hardworking engines. Whatever the mowing job, you can count on the Kommander to deliver power when you need it.
- Rugged Transmission: All that power from the engines is delivered to the wheels and mower deck through a rugged, Hydro-Gear commercial ZT3100 transmission.
- 5" Deep Welded Mower Deck: This 10 gauge steel, welded mower deck provides outstanding, professional-level cutting performance. If you're a homeowner who wants the best-this mower deck is for you.
- Smooth Lever Operation: Dual operation levers provide the smooth, precise control you'll need for delicate trimming and work around trees and flowerbeds.
- Standard ROPS: For Safety and peace of mind, all Kommander mowers are equipped with a full-height ROPS.
- 4 Storage Boxes: For your tools, lunch and anything else too big or heavy for your pockets.
- K-Lift (Mechanical One Push Deck Lift Pedal): The K-Lift pedal makes adjusting the cutting height simple. 1- Push and release the pedal to raise the deck. 2- Use the dial to adjust the cutting height. 3- Push and release the pedal again to lower the deck.
- High Back Seat with 6" Slide: Soft and roomy the high back seat will keep you comfortable even on those extra-long mowing jobs. The seat slides a full 6" forward and back, letting you find just the right position for maximum personal comfort.
- Wide Foot Pan: There's plenty of legroom up front, thanks to a wide foot pan. It also makes entry and exit a snap.
- Cup Holders: Keep your drink cup or tumbler always handy in the integrated cup holders.
- LED Headlights: Standard on the S-model and optional on the E-model, the bright LED headlight lets you continue mowing in low light conditions.
- 1/4" Increment Cutting Height Adjustment: A simple twist of a dial lets you adjust the cutting height in precise 1/4" increments.
- Ergonomic Control Layout: All controls and indicators are neatly placed for quick, easy, user-friendly access.
- Wide Tread: Wide-tread tires provide better traction and weight distribution to help protect the lawn. 22" Ultrascraper Z rear Tires Big tires mean a softer ride. 8 mph Travel Speed
- Rear Hitch: The Kommander is equipped with a rear hitch increasing the functionality by allowing you to pull light duty attachments.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- 44.2 cu.in. (725 cc)
- Hydro-Gear Commercial ZT3100
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 4 – 5; Rear: 22 x 10 – 14
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.3 gal. (16 L)
- Deck Size
- 54 in.
- Discharge Type